Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unable to send picture message
scilly

I never had a problem with my Motorola Droid until this year.  Every time I try to send a picture message to anyone, the screen will always say "sending ..." but it never send.  It will say sending for numerous hours and days and it still won't send.  I even downloaded handcent so it can resize my pictures to make it easier to send and it still doesn't send.  I even tried sending pictures to myself and that didn't work either. I tried everything from taking the battery out to making more room on my phone and it still isn't sending pictures. I never dropped my phone and I always have great reception.

0 Likes
Re: unable to send picture message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

scilly,

Hi there! I'm sorry you are not able to send picture messages. It sounds like you have done a great deal of troubleshooting and that's awesome! I would like the opportunity to review your account to verify all settings are correct. Please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message with your mobile number so I can assist further.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
scilly

I can't send you a direct message not unless you accept my request to follow you

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Can you please assist this user with getting in touch with the VZW employee in this discussion?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello scilly,

Thank you for your patience! margaritam_vzw was nice enough to reach out to me so I can assist you. I am SUPER excited to partner with you so we can get this issue resolved for you once and for all! I sent you a request to follow me so we can DM each other. An even better way to get to contact me is to send an e-mail to vzwsupport@verizonwireless.com. If you decide to send an e-mail then please provide your full name, mobile number, and a summary of the issue. Also, please include the initials ^AH in the subject line next to your title so your e-mail gets routed to me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes