verizon customer service SUCKS
h2o
Enthusiast - Level 2

First off, I've been a Verizon customer for ten years. Up until 3 or 4 yrs ago cs was awesome, now the whole system sucks. The "answer" is always pull the battery, then its factory reset. Really? Because everyone has 4 to 6 hrs to reprogam their email, apps, homepage, etc. And then there is the Numerous missing contacts, apps that don't return even with the backup. Just got the NEW UPDATE a few days ago on my X as well as the other 2 x's on the account. I've been thru 2 factory resets and 3 phones in just over a month and they want me to do another factory reset or they can send me another refurbished phone. This is for all 3 x's that have the same problems since the new FORCED and apparently untested update. Verizon, GET YOUR {word filter avoidance}
TOGETHER . Quit blaming the manufacturers (Motorola). We pay you for a phone and then expect the frieking thing to work. Fix my {word filter avoidance}
Phone and quit passing the buck off on me and Motorola. I don't have the time to do this every few weeks. The customer is the reason Verizon still exist, treat us like we matter or AT&T HERE WE COME. Don't tell me what I have to do to fix my problem, tell what you are going to do at your expense and inconvenience this time.

Re: verizon customer service SUCKS
geochapman
Enthusiast - Level 3

You're obviously upset. First calm down, then try to follow their directions. I've had NO problems with my DX. The update went smooth as silk. Perhaps some app you added is conflicting. No phone is worth this much emotional upset!

0 Likes
h2o
Enthusiast - Level 2
Well I bet your mom is proud of you. I run a business from this phone and don't have the luxury of sitting in an office all day. I depend on my phone. There are 3 dx on this account and they are all different, different apps, setting, etc.and yet we all have the same problems since update. Email, 3g, no keyboard, battery dead by lunch, white screen online,etc. Why am I explaining this to you? You can't fix my problems so if you don't agree have a solution, keep it to yourself.
0 Likes
gtaylor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also a long time customer and remember the day VW had customer service, I'm not sure what it is now but its not service!!!!!! My droid x went into the toilet after the update as well. They told.me they would replace my brand new dx with a refurb phone. Ok who in their right mind is going to give a new for old, could not believe they had nerve to make such an offer. Is that really part of the script they wrote for cs agents, PLEASE!!!!! Second I have been through droid, droid 2 all which caused me to spend my precious time from work that I didn't get paid for which was 8 hrs in the store with my droid 2 which had issues while in the store before I even left. I can't see how me the customer always ends up with the responsibility to come up with the solutions to my problems, last I checked I wasn't receiving a check from VW for my services. They have gotten so big that the {word filter avoidance}
advertisement about cs are nothing but lies they have yet to show me how much my account means to them! Now with my droid x they want me again to take the responsibility for getting my phone fixed. I AM THE{word filter avoidance}
CUSTOMER LAST I CHECKED WHEN YOU PAY FOR A SERVICE YOU SHOULD RECEIVE IT, NOT BE THE ONE TO FIX IT!!!!!

gtaylor
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am also posting my story on all my social network sites and my other blogs. Its about time people start hearing the behind the scenes story of vw. Im not going to be run over by VW Any more, time to fight back and get the word out. I pay a couple thousand a year for their services they should be willing to do whatever it takes to fix my issues and make me satisfied!!!!! I AM PAYING FOR IT!!!!!
gtaylor
Enthusiast - Level 2
@geo its not just this phone this is my 3rd in 4 months, so go ra ra somebody else. Have right to be **bleep**!!!!!
h2o
Enthusiast - Level 2
I hope a million people read this and it turns people away from Verizon before its too late.
h2o
Enthusiast - Level 2
Maybe I should start posting on facebook, twitter,etc. Maybe we can get the truth out about their customer service. Talk about false advertisement.
gtaylor
Enthusiast - Level 2
All those reading this post please help in getting the word out by copy and pasting this link on your wall of your social networks. It is time for a change. There is no reason why we should be bullied by this company when we r the reason it is here in the first place. WITHOUT US THERE IS NO VERIZON!!!!
gtaylor
Enthusiast - Level 2
Also please use your blog access to get this out. I know that we are not the only people out hear with a bad taste of vw the more people that contribute the louder our voice!!
0 Likes