what is the ponit of having the extra warrenties if I can not get Verizon to replace my phone?
maramorai

For the third time in 6 months the know it alls at Verizon have done a damn factory reset. I am sick and tired of my phone while it is just sitting untouched make random phone calls by itself or it flips through screens. The Techs who should ALL be fired keep saying it has to be factory reset before we can replace it! YOU GUYS DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL!! YOU HAVE RESET MY PHONE! I AM SWITCHING BACK TO T-MOBILE WHEN MY PLAN IS UP. THEY AT LEAST LISTEN AND CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS! VERIZON PHONES AND THE COMPANY ARE NOTHING BUT GARBAGE! I AM EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED!

0 Likes
Re: what is the ponit of having the extra warrenties if I can not get Verizon to replace my phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you tell us which phone you have? Please the details of the issues so the community members might provide suggestions for resolving them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes