won't charge with wall charger
tatesape

A few days ago I noticed an issue out of the blue with my Motorola Droid Mini not charging.  I have the factory Moto charger and cord plugged in but the phone won't charge, in fact it now powers down because of the low battery.  I have eliminated the concept that the cord &/or plug is bad as they charge my partner's Moto Droid Mini but not mine.  I have only two options right now that charge, if I plug it into my travel charger in my car it charges, and if I plug into my CPU.  I am beyond frustrated as nothing I have done has eliminated this issue.  Factory reset, reboot, different outlets....etc.  H E L P

0 Likes
Re: won't charge with wall charger
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It could be the charging port on the phone. When you charge it in the car or on the computer are you using the same cords you've ruled out as the problem? Are you getting an error message of any kind when you use said cord/plug?

0 Likes
Re: won't charge with wall charger
LadySpace

Had same problem a few weeks ago with Motorola DROID RAZR M.  Battery drained completely and couldn't turn it back on.  Took it to Verizon store and they said it is a "glitch" with the phone.  You have to "jump start" the phone by holding the power on and volume down keys at same time.  This will start the phone and then you can charge it.  This happened twice with this phone since I got it new in 2013.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes