i have tried for 2 hrs now to mount my phone with my laptop. tap usb connect, tap mount. turns it on, checks for errors, turns off. PC says enter a card in drive F. ive tried this multiple times. turned phone off, back on. turned off. removed batery, removed SD card, reinstalled all and turned back on. Restarted PC twice, turned off USB debugging. turned on USB debugging. NOTHING works. any ideas.
Solved! Go to Correct Answer
Had Same Problum using win 7 64 bit lap top works on my dads xp fine
2-2 fixed it on my laptop te other day
by the way it worked when i had g1 untel update 1.5 killed it droids 2.2 fixed it finly
you can use web sherecan be found in market untill you get it fixed
been there, done that. didnt help. talked to Verizon C.C. they had me do a factory re-boot, bad idea, still dont work and now have to set phone up again from new. There sending me a new phone, just dont make sense why one day it works, next it dont.
Well, figured it out, kinda. LOL got home and plugged phone into home PC and it mounted fine, everything worked like it was supposed too. Home PC is running windows XP, tried it with laptop again and wont work. Laptop runs Vista, worked first couple of times on laptop with Vista but no more. Any one know anything about that? hmmmm
On MotoDroid / Vista-64, I went through many HOURS of hassle with this mount / unmount issue... all the normal actors and aforementioned paths... with final Moto denial of a broad-based "issue"... I finally moved on. I got FTPserver from the Market and just accessed Droid thru wifi. I revisited months later and isolated with USBDeview.exe (http://www.nirsoft.net). With no drivers installed, connect and drivers auto-install with <USB Debugging> on... works fine until you disconnect and fails to reconnect. Unintall drivers with USBDeview.exe... re-autoinstall by connecting - works fine, until you disconnect... Yeah, not a real solution... Before I followed up any further, I manually installed Froyo2.2 <frg01b>... problem has gone away and everything is fine now...
Which brings me back to the "denial of a broad-based issue" (still waiting for Moto Level 3 support return phone call, been a few months, I'm just sure it's coming )... but, I'm not gonna' whine, the gremlin is gone, on to the next gremlin... good luck...
Worked on my old g1 until cupcake update killed it got droid still broke 2.2 fixed
I was able to some times get it to work rite after a windows reboot for about 2 Minutes
I tried every work around t mobile or Verizon claimed that there was no problem but there was as it was fix in 2.2
don't they know there one issue