Why has droid turbo flash stopped working?
slim0068
Enthusiast - Level 1

My droid turbo flash has stopped working. Even when I turn the flash on all I get is a momentary light. It's the same when I turn on the flashlight. I've even tried downloading different flashlight apps and it's the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why has droid turbo flash stopped working?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be a hardware problem and you could either get it repaired by Motorola or survive without the flash.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why has droid turbo flash stopped working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have a flash, slim0068. Typically, this is a sign of a hardware issue with the phone itself. Especially since the issue is persistence when using different apps like the camera or flashlight apps. If your phone is within 1 year old, then it can be replaced under the manufacture’s warranty. If it is out of warranty, then contacting Motorola directly would be the best option to review any repair options.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes