A week after the update
budone
Legend

Just an update after having the update for a week. All has been great, until last night. Data drops are now occurring again where I have to switch Airplane mode on and off to get it back.

There have not been any new apps added.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: A week after the update
budone
Legend

Hey Christina,

I KNOW I am jinxing myself, however Since last Friday, there has not been a data drop.

Switching airplane mode on and off has always been the workaround for the data drops.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'll cross my fingers that there was just a network issue in your area, since it ran fine for the entire week until last night.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Budone,

Have you seen the data error occur since you posted? Did Airplane mode correct the issue? Please post again in this thread if you continue to have this issue, or let us know if it is now corrected. 

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Hey Christina,

I KNOW I am jinxing myself, however Since last Friday, there has not been a data drop.

Switching airplane mode on and off has always been the workaround for the data drops.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I had a couple of data drops today and one yesterday.  I also seem to recall that I would have more issues with data drops on the days around and day of whenever Verizon officially turned on new 4G LTE areas.  Today WAS no exception. :smileysurprised:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Budone,

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for your reply. I hope you are noe enjoying your phone so much more!

0 Likes