After I unplug headphones, the speakers no longer work until rebooted. Anyone else experience this? Also had the same issue on the Droid Razr Maxx.
TeaParty14

After I unplug headphones, the speakers no longer work until rebooted.  Anyone else experience this?  Also had the same issue on the Droid Razr Maxx.

0 Likes
Re: After I unplug headphones, the speakers no longer work until rebooted.  Anyone else experience this?  Also had the same issue on the Droid Razr Maxx.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange TeaParty14! Audio issues like this are commonly caused by third party applications conflicts. Run and test in Safe Mode http://vz.to/HcISAL Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: After I unplug headphones, the speakers no longer work until rebooted.  Anyone else experience this?  Also had the same issue on the Droid Razr Maxx.
TeaParty14

Thanks Antonio.  Unfortunately safe mode will not find the problem as the phone must be rebooted in safe mode.  Rebooting the phone always fixes my problem anyway.  I figured it was probably an app causing this as it also occurred with my Razr Maxx as well.  It might just require some troubleshooting to find the app that is causing this.  Hopefully this has also happened to someone else and have already figured it out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ahh. We can still help find the culprit, TeaParty14. Do you have any 3rd party applications installed to play your music? Are you able to hear any audio if you plug the headphones back into the phone instead of rebooting? Any audio for calls through the phone direct or through speakerphone?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes