After recent upgrade, I cannot send or receive pictures via text messages. HELP!
chelle1113

I have had my HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE since May 2011 and all was well until I installed the recent upgrade. Now, my phone will not send pictures I take with my Thunderbolt via text. I also discovered it will not receive pictures when people text them to me. It seems to get stuck in some downloading phase.  Please help!  I have even tried taking out the battery, SIM card etc, it still does not work.

Thank you,

Michelle

0 Likes
Re: After recent upgrade, I cannot send or receive pictures via text messages. HELP!
warrenpieced

Are you able to connect to the internet? Because you can't send/rec pictures without internet, and usually if you don't have internet, phones wont download the media. So, its possible that when you upgraded something went wrong with the network and thinks you aren't allowed on the internet, or your data plan may have been changed incorrectly when you did the upgrade. Either way, its not your phone. Its either: Network thinks you're not allowed to have internet or: your data package wasn't changed correctly when you upgraded.

Sorry!!!

0 Likes
Re: After recent upgrade, I cannot send or receive pictures via text messages. HELP!
chelle1113

Thanks, but I am able to use the internet, get apps, and I use my Facebook. Just texting pictures.....very odd....

0 Likes
chelle1113

Ok...well after I looked at my phone, I noticed I was always using internet on WiFi. So, my husband reset everything and now it works! Thank you!!!!!

0 Likes