Amazon Apps after update
mcmkw95
Enthusiast - Level 2

About half of the amazon apps that I bought say "app not owned". Is anybody else having this problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Amazon Apps after update
mcmkw95
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found the answer. The phone did show the bought apps but the amazon did not show any. I did troubleshooting with Amazon, which has great customer service. The problem being the OS upgrade. The licensing for  is stored by the OS version so when I upgraded to 2.3.4 from 2.2 I lost my license. In order to reassociate the license I had to deregister it with Amazon and then register it. This can all be done from their webpage.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MikeSobe
Contributor - Level 1

If you check for updates on your Amazon App Store itself does it have any?  If you check for updates on the apps you've bought through Amazon do they have any?

0 Likes
mcmkw95
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found the answer. The phone did show the bought apps but the amazon did not show any. I did troubleshooting with Amazon, which has great customer service. The problem being the OS upgrade. The licensing for  is stored by the OS version so when I upgraded to 2.3.4 from 2.2 I lost my license. In order to reassociate the license I had to deregister it with Amazon and then register it. This can all be done from their webpage.

0 Likes