Another 4g outage?
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't been able to connect to 4g since yesterday evening. Anyone having this issue? Mesa, AZ.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Another 4g outage?
Not applicable

Sorry that you are having problems, I will be PMing to get some more detailed info about your account.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I did notice that my 3G signal (from "Real Signal") dropped a number of times to -125 dbm during the day. I think I saw it drop again last night while I used my wifi connection. I did also have a random shut down (after at least 85+ hours since my last reboot) during my drive to work going from one CMA to another. I have access to 3G only here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3

My 4G is back, but apparently there is no sun or moon in AZ, and it is 0 degrees out right now.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Zero degrees in AZ? I don't think so. Something sounds wonky with the towers yet.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
thomjwilson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, something is wrong, back to 3G. Hope they fix it soon.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thomjwilson wrote:

I haven't been able to connect to 4g since yesterday evening. Anyone having this issue? Mesa, AZ.

mine is popping in and out. 3g is fine, but 4g is coming and going and i'm quite certain it's not 70 degrees as my phone says....lol. but when i put it back to 3g it updates the weather to 83, which is what it really is. i think i like the 4g weather report better!!!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for contributing!

I did not find any internal reports of data outages in AZ or CA from the past week till now.   Is everything now working properly?  

Thank you!

0 Likes
MWizer

Problems with settings?  My phone switches from 3G to 4G and my "full" battery drains completely in 30 minutes!  I know the wimpy battery had always been an issue with Thunderbolts, but anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sorry that you are having problems, I will be PMing to get some more detailed info about your account.

Thank you.

0 Likes