Any news on Gingerbread for Thunderbolt?
nascarbrat8388

I'm getting impatience waiting for it, my boyfriend who has AT&T already has Gingerbread, who knows by the time we get it...Ice cream Sandwich will be out...

0 Likes
Re: Any news on Gingerbread for Thunderbolt?
Digitos
Enthusiast - Level 3
Spoiler
Brat, The community has been pretty quiet recently regarding the Gingerbread update. Given HTC/VZW's endless delays, I think we're all a little non-plused about the whole thing. However, the Incredible 2 did recently have an OTA update. Both the Inc 2 and the Thunderbolt were advertised to be getting the update in September, so maybe we'll get some joy soon.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

Digitos wrote:
Spoiler
Brat, The community has been pretty quiet recently regarding the Gingerbread update. Given HTC/VZW's endless delays, I think we're all a little non-plused about the whole thing. However, the Incredible 2 did recently have an OTA update. Both the Inc 2 and the Thunderbolt were advertised to be getting the update in September, so maybe we'll get some joy soon.

not sure where that came from, but the inc 2 got GB a long time ago. the inc and tbolt were supposed to get it this month. however, i believe they already pulled the update to the inc due to issues, so i wouldn't bet on september.

0 Likes
JEStUS22
I'm afraid the ice cream sandwich will have melted by the time we get gb 4 tb.... :smileysad:
0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

well if you're impatient enough, "slightly" modified versions are already out there. :smileywink:

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol....i messaged you 10 minutes ago to see if you had seen 3.5. i should've known you'd already be running it.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
Yup. And now there's apparently a new GB base out. Yay for MyBackup Pro
0 Likes
New Gingerbread RUU 2.11.605.2 For The HTC Thunderbolt Leaks
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Man that looks nice...Which one PJ?

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
BAMF SoaB v0.5. On my phone so don't have a link but it should be on rootzwiki and the bamf forums.
0 Likes