Anyone know how to remove default Verizon APPS?
WEtdiver

These default APPS are (Blockbuster, Hot Pursuit, Amazon Kindle, NFL Mobile, Let's Golf 2, Slacker and VZ Navigator) Most of these APPS run non-stop and use up resources and space. Please help.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know how to remove default Verizon APPS?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, can't remove them. Search the community. It is well discussed topic.

As for dealing with them. Don't open them. Don't kill/stop them. They are not using resources. The operating system is loading them because it thinks it should. However as you use your preferred applications, the OS will learn to load those applications into the memory.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wayne8821212
Enthusiast - Level 3

They can be removed quite easily using a method the discussion of which,  I have been told,  is against the terms of service of this forum. To get the answer, you can go to other fora such as XDA developers, Android Forums, Android Police, Droid Forum etc. You will get plenty of help in the removal of this bloatware on those, and other,  fora.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I would go with Ann154 information because she covered all the information that you need to know, by the way Ann154 looks like you worked out a quick answer that summarized all the info that has been covered so many times, great job...

Wayne, your method wont help the OP, that is opening a door that needs not be opened because it voids the user warranty and its against TOS policies...