App does not work on 4G
techfriend

I have determined that the Nook application does not work on 4G. If I connect to WiFi or am on 3G, it works fine.

Has anyone experienced other apps doing the same?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: App does not work on 4G
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
That's not good. It might be a good idea to contact the application developers and let them know you are having trouble using the application with the 4G LTE network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
techfriend

I spent 45 min on the phone with Barnes & Nobel and they told me to call Android. They could not provide a number but pointed me to android.com. ( which has no way to contact them). I called Verizon and they said to contact B&N. So, no help from anyone yet.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Did you send an email through their contact details for the app? It is available in the description of the nook app on the Market. They have responded to my questions when I asked them through there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
techfriend

Could not find email to report. Developers web page took me to B&N where there were many reviews indicating crashing on Thunderbolt & 4g. Seems to work with 3g & WiFi

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The nook app support email is android@book.com that I have used before.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Okay checked the Market again. The current email address is nook@barnesandnoble.com as listed in the nook app description.

0 Likes
techfriend

Sent an email as suggested, but no reply from B&N yet. Also posted same issue on HTC forum and no response there either. I guess nobody cases yet. They will when other apps have same problem. I may look to root Nook and run the Kindle app on it. At least that works. Then I'll by my books from Amazon.

Hear that B&N?

0 Likes