April 2013 update
timwillin

I noticed the cell network was not connecting after this update was applied. Turning it off and back on solved the problem, but I had to do it twice. And I've noticed the wifi was not connecting automatically afterwards. Same solution for it. Anyone else noticed this?

Have also noticed bluetooth device connection messages in spanish!

0 Likes
Re: April 2013 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear timwillin,

Good afternoon. We want to ensure your phone is working at all times. I am sorry to hear of the ongoing issue with your phone not connecting. I will be more than happy to assist you with your equipment concerns. I want to make sure this is not a network issue that your experiencing. To verify this, can you provide me with your zip code? Does this also happen everywhere you go or only in a certain location.

I understand powering off your device will help. To ensure we have a permanent solution can you try removing the SIM card from your phone. To learn how to remove the SIM card click here http://vz.to/PBwegi After you have tried this, please test the connection on your phone. If you are still having issues with your cell network not connecting, please feel free to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to assist in further troubleshooting.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes