Audio from 3g2 videos
Debnbill
I transferred the movies I had taken with my Samsung Reality over to my Thunderbolt. The videos play, but there is no audio. Is there a solution to this problem?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Audio from 3g2 videos
Wildman
Legend

Since mp4 is a more common video format you may concider converting files to mp4, I suggest searching web because there is number of free methods that can for this for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Sounds like the audio may be in a unsupported format, try Rock Player from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redirectin.rockplayer.android.unified.lite&feature=search_... it supports more formats than stock player..

If this doesn't work then you may have to encode in a supported format.

0 Likes
Debnbill

Gave it a try, didn't work for me.  All you could hear was really loud static.  Thanks though for the suggestion.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Since mp4 is a more common video format you may concider converting files to mp4, I suggest searching web because there is number of free methods that can for this for you.

0 Likes
Debnbill

Thanks, that worked.  Used a free program from www.dvdvideosoft.com.  Simple to use worked beautifully.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Debnbill wrote:

Thanks, that worked.  Used a free program from www.dvdvideosoft.com.  Simple to use worked beautifully.

Your Welcome, Glad to hear that it resolved your issue..

0 Likes