BATTERY!
CHIKITABH79
Spoiler
 HI EVERYONE ! I AM NEW HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA AND HOW TO MAKE OUR BATTERY FROM OUR CELL LAST LITTLE BIT LONGER, BECAUSE THE MOST MY WILL LAST MAYBE IF I AM LUCKY IS 1-3 HRS BECAUSE I USE BLUETOOTH AND IF I USE THE GPS WILL LAST LESS SO IS LIKE I NEED TO CARRY MY ELECTRIC OUTLET TO FIND A PLACE TO CHARGER OR KEEP IT IN MY CAR SO IT WILL STAY CHARGE. GOOD I HATE THIS PHONE SO MUCH ! 
Spoiler
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY ADVICE ....
Spoiler

0 Likes
Re: BATTERY!
AZSALUKI
Legend

search (search bar in the upper right) the forum or google the issue. there are TONS of tips on this that have been posted. however, your battery life seems abnormally low. i would back up everything on your device and do a factory reset. these batteries aren't great, but 1-3 hours just doesn't sound right. try a factory reset and if that doesn't work, take it in as you may have a defective battery.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

from the main screen choose;

MENU>SETTINGS>ABOUT PHONE>BATTERY>, then there is an option to see what is using the battery.

Post that info here.

0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Yeah I've been listening to music for about 7 hours with Bluetooth and still have 59% that does sound off.
0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Ok still have not plugged in phone of course I was not using it while I slept but its been unplugged for over 24 hours and still has 22%
0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi CHIKITABH79,

Thanks to the community for your responses and suggestions. I know how important battery life is for a wireless device, that's for certain. 

Below I have provided a link that gives tips and suggestions on maintaining/extending the battery life for the HTC Thunderbolt. I hope it helps you, as well as other users of the Thunderbolt. 

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=39333

Thanks and have a good day,

0 Likes