Backup Assistance won't work
Rrichie89

My HTC Rhyme that was sent to me wasn't my phone. It was someone else's phone put into my box. My Backup Assistance has never worked properly on this phone and I'm not sure what to do. I just got a replacement phone because the touch screen was going out, and I need my Backup Assistance to work so I can transfer my contacts over. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistance won't work
NannyG
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've read these comments & I'm depressed. They sent this HTC Rhyme to me  cuz I had 3 Droid X that had camera problems. Just got this & Back up assistant doesn't work. I can't find how to delete what it did put in. It gave me names but no phone numbers & it's all my FB friends. I want my fiends & family. How do I delete contacts ? So far not impressed. Sound is poor. Takes forever to charge and runs down quickly. HELP ????

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistance won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how convenient Backup Assistant is to transfer those contacts Rrichie89! What specific problems are you having with Backup Assistant? Did you already have the app saved and running on your previous handset? Did you switch devices between other lines on your account?

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes