Backup assistant
rebecs616

Not sure this is in general a Rhyme question, but how do i get my contacts from back up assistant to send them to my phone..i had the Verizon guy transfer from my old phone to this one & it put in 4 of everyone...really annoying so i cleared up my assistant online & deleted all contacts from my phone..thinking if i sync'd it'd update, it didn't

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup assistant
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Rebecca! Sounds like you did a great job in clearing up the duplicate contacts issue that you described! When you cleared up the list of your contacts from your phone, did you also confirm that your contact list is as you want it by logging into My Verizon online? If you haven't done so, I would strongly recommend it. Once the list is as you like it, click on the "Sync Now" button in the upper right corner of the Backup Assistant page to start the sync process with your device.

DionM

Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

Re: Backup assistant
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Rebecca! Sounds like you did a great job in clearing up the duplicate contacts issue that you described! When you cleared up the list of your contacts from your phone, did you also confirm that your contact list is as you want it by logging into My Verizon online? If you haven't done so, I would strongly recommend it. Once the list is as you like it, click on the "Sync Now" button in the upper right corner of the Backup Assistant page to start the sync process with your device.

DionM

Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport