Blink feed just quit working. Just says no content. When I go into settings Facebook is no longer offered. I tried just setting to gallery, that doesn't come up either. I've tried resetting everything I can think of and I can't seem to make anything happen. Any help would be appreciated.
Did BlinkFeed somehow get disabled? Go to your Settings >> App manager - go to ALL and see if BlinkFeed is Enabled. Ifit is, then go to Running and be sure it's running.
You also might want to try a cache partition wipe, or system cache clear - you won't lose any settings or data, but it may help the device to run better. It's a little tricky on the HTC, but here are the steps:
- 1) Power off phone (be sure to turn off fast reboot in settings first).
- 2) Boot into recovery by holding volume down key and then holding power key until boot menu appears.
- 3) Volume down to RECOVERY and tap power key to select.
- 4) HTC logo appears followed by blank, dim screen. Briefly tap all three simultaneously: power key, volume up and down keys, and release immediately. You may have to do this step a few times to get the timing right. This part is weird - it didn't seem to work, then I saw the SD card error as promised in step 5, as I was pressing the three keys yet again, and then I got a red triangle with an exclamation mark. I kept pressing all three together and finally got the SD card error)
- 5) Black screen appears and SD card error message scrolls.(From the bottom, hard to see!) After about 5-10 seconds, recovery menu appears (all in very small font). Volume-down to "wipe cache partition" at bottom of list and tap power key. Cache gets cleared.
- 6)Then select "reboot system now" by tapping power key again (this choice highlighted). Done!
The only thing I have noticed so far that needed resetting was my keyboard. It defaulted back to the HTC Sense keyboard, and I like my Swype!