Bluetooth Headset Recomendation for Thunderbolt?
rockula

I desperately need a BT headset for my Tbolt. After researching headsets to buy, I discovered (and wasn't surprised) that the Tbolt has major BT connectivity issues with many headsets. Boy, data probleme, rampant rebooting, and now BT issues? How awesomely bad can a phone get? Not much more I guess.

Anyway... I have been thinking about the Plantronics 975, Voyager Pro, or maybe a Jawbone ICON. I don't really need opinions on which is better so much as I'd like to know which BT headsets are known for having NO connectivity problems with the TBolt? Perhaps they all do because it's a problem with the phone itself? But it's SUCCESS stories that I'd like to hear about, so I can base my decision off the ones that generally have no problems at all.

Thanks!
Jason

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Headset Recomendation for Thunderbolt?
iclay8864

I have a Motorola H730 that works great. I also had an H710 that was working great too, until the microphone died. But that one was a few years old.

I am also looking for a Bluetooth headset, but a stereo one for media. I don't mean to piggyback on your post, but maybe anyone with either type of headset can comment on what works best.

0 Likes
TKM

I've been using the Motorokr S305 headset for a few months with zero issues. 

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3
I use the original jawbone with no problems for mono bluetooth and an SG-700 series ear buddies sound glove wired see while listening to music while still able to answer calls seamlessly.
0 Likes
Mudkicker

Been using the Plantronics Voyager Pro, and it's working just fine and dandy for me.

For whatever it's worth, I also have a Sony DR-BT22 stereo bluetooth headset that I use to listen to Slacker and mp3s while I'm at work, and that's working pretty nicely.  (I didn't pay a hundred bucks for mine, though.  I got it on sale from the Sony outlet store for something like $40.)

0 Likes
jpoprock1
Enthusiast - Level 3
thank you for the info. I am the original poster, but for some reason I can't login to the forum with my verizon username, like I did when I originally posted. I have my forum username and password as well as a verizonh I was under the impression that the two were able to be linked, but I guess they're not.

anyway, since my buddy recommended the Voyager I'll probl get that one. But not the voyager Pro +. I don't understand features and how they apply to me because I have never used one. it seems as though there is something about the pro plus that you have to subscribe to, and that upset some reviewers. but I don't know if that features a big deal to me or not. I just want my phone to do as much as possible by voice command as well as read text to me and dictate things. maybe if you want that type of control you have to subscribe to a service? is that the way it is with most headsets? I would love to accurately dictate emails or texts, as well as having a better voice recognition then whats built into my phone. it would be awesome if I went to a web page to read an article and the phone could read it to me. is that even possible?

thanks!

jpoprock1/rockula
0 Likes