Camera
sstraughn

My camera keeps blinking off and on when I go to take a picture and it flashes a number 19551 on the bottom right hand side.  What's up with that?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Camera
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Sstraughn,

Have you downloaded any third-party camera applications to the device? If so, I would recommend that you uninstall and then test the camera. You could also try clearing the cache on the device to clear up more memory. Below I have provided these steps for you. 

From the Home screen, select the applications tab (lower-left corner).

Select Internet 

Select Menu

Select More

Select Settings

From the Privacy configuration section, select Clear cache

Note Visited website content stored on the device. The cache enables the browser to download only the content that has changed since the last time a website was visited. Since the browser only downloads changed content, pages are loaded faster.

Select OK

Select Clear history.

Note A listing of URLs (website addresses) that have been recently visited.

Select OK

Select Clear all cookie data

Note Cookies are used to store information that helps personalize the Web browsing experience. Cookies may contain information including: website preferences, login settings, shopping cart contents and more.

Select OK

You are also able to see if turning off the Geo-mapping in your camera settings will resolve this issue. I have also provided these steps below.

Access your camera

Press Menu

Scroll to "Geo-tag Photos"

Turn it off, making sure that the box is un-checked

Once performing these troubleshooting steps, please let us know if your issue is resolved. 

Thank you and have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

sstraughn wrote:

My camera keeps blinking off and on when I go to take a picture and it flashes a number 19551 on the bottom right hand side.  What's up with that?

The number is the image count.  Not sure about the rest of it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Sstraughn,

Have you downloaded any third-party camera applications to the device? If so, I would recommend that you uninstall and then test the camera. You could also try clearing the cache on the device to clear up more memory. Below I have provided these steps for you. 

From the Home screen, select the applications tab (lower-left corner).

Select Internet 

Select Menu

Select More

Select Settings

From the Privacy configuration section, select Clear cache

Note Visited website content stored on the device. The cache enables the browser to download only the content that has changed since the last time a website was visited. Since the browser only downloads changed content, pages are loaded faster.

Select OK

Select Clear history.

Note A listing of URLs (website addresses) that have been recently visited.

Select OK

Select Clear all cookie data

Note Cookies are used to store information that helps personalize the Web browsing experience. Cookies may contain information including: website preferences, login settings, shopping cart contents and more.

Select OK

You are also able to see if turning off the Geo-mapping in your camera settings will resolve this issue. I have also provided these steps below.

Access your camera

Press Menu

Scroll to "Geo-tag Photos"

Turn it off, making sure that the box is un-checked

Once performing these troubleshooting steps, please let us know if your issue is resolved. 

Thank you and have a great day!

0 Likes