Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I use the SIM card from my Droid Razr in my HTC One?
samiam022

Does anyone know if I can use the sim card from my Razr in a new HTC 1 Max?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Sim card compatibility
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

samiam022 it's awesome to hear that you recently got the HTC One Max and I hope that you enjoy! The HTC One Max does come with a pre-installed Micro Near Field Communications (NFC) Secure Element Sim which is different from the Droid Razr. For all the info you need to become a pro at your new device, check out http://vz.to/1kFBOfZ

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

samiam022 wrote:

Does anyone know if I can use the sim card from my Razr in a new HTC 1 Max?

If they are the same size, then you can use the same SIM card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
samiam022

It would be nice to know for sure before I buy one...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I believe they both use micro SIM cards.  But if you ever find that you do need a new SIM card, they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store or via Customer Service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

samiam022 it's awesome to hear that you recently got the HTC One Max and I hope that you enjoy! The HTC One Max does come with a pre-installed Micro Near Field Communications (NFC) Secure Element Sim which is different from the Droid Razr. For all the info you need to become a pro at your new device, check out http://vz.to/1kFBOfZ

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes