Can't get Visual VM on HTC One after 4.4.3 update
quiggy3

Upgraded to 4.4.3 last night.  Now Visual VM wont work.  Message says, "Due to change in your phone, we need to update your Voice Mail Service."  So I click update and subscribe to basic.  Then another click to subscribe.  Then error message comes up, "Sorry, we ran into a problem with your order. Please call customer service."  I called Verizon and they can't help.  Yes I pay for Visual VM.  Never had the issue until I just updated the Droid software.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't get Visual VM on HTC One after 4.4.3 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

quiggy3,

Great to hear everything else works fine. Please power cycle your device after you have updated the services. This will resolve the issue and you will get your messages.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here quiggy! May I ask are you able to use other services on your HTC One w/o any issues? For example, are you able to browse the web and download apps? Also, are you able to access your voicemail by calling *86? If not then please share the error message so we can take a look.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
quiggy3

Everything else on the phone works normal.  I have always used the native messages app to get visual VM and text.  Texts work fine also.  I can access VM by dialing in.  The error messages when I try to subscribe are all in the original post. Again below.

Message says, "Due to change in your phone, we need to update your Voice Mail Service."  So I click update and subscribe to basic.  Then another click to subscribe.  Then error message comes up, "Sorry, we ran into a problem with your order. Please call customer service." 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

quiggy3,

Great to hear everything else works fine. Please power cycle your device after you have updated the services. This will resolve the issue and you will get your messages.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes