Cannot get ring tones to download.
Michy

I got two ringtones from the media store, and they show up as purchased. I got the text messages right away. When I click the message I get message options, and the only two options to save are: "Save to People" and "Save audio". If I choose to save audio, I get an error message that says "unable to save attachment". This happens whether I use the messages function already there or the HandScent app I downloaded. I can listen to the file, but I cannot download it to use my new ringtones! Hallp!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot get ring tones to download.
Wildman
Legend

Michy wrote:

I'm not trying to download in a browser, I'm trying to download the ringtones sent to me from Verizon in SMS messages. However, if I use a browser on the phone, it's generally Dolphin. I usually use HandScent for my SMS messages.

Usually the ringers sent from Verizon downloads from the web and this method does use the browser..  Doesnt it have a link in the message for the ringer download?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
Try installing Download All app from Market, it usually helps. Another thing, which browser are you using?
0 Likes
Michy

I'm not trying to download in a browser, I'm trying to download the ringtones sent to me from Verizon in SMS messages. However, if I use a browser on the phone, it's generally Dolphin. I usually use HandScent for my SMS messages.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Michy wrote:

Usually the ringers sent from Verizon downloads from the web and this method does use the browser..  Doesnt it have a link in the message for the ringer download?

0 Likes
Michy

ARGH I hit the wrong button. There is no link in the messages.

0 Likes