Clear button missing
mbwellstx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have noticed after the ICS update the clear button is sometimes missing when you drag down the notifications.
Any ideas or anyone else having this issue?
Only way I have been able to remove notifications such as Facebook picture uploads is to restart the phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Clear button missing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you tell what kinds of notifications are in the pull down when you don't have the clear button?

The only time I don't see the clear button is when I only have "ongoing" notifications. Otherwise I have had the clear button.

Have you tried to manually sweep away the individual notifications from the screen?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you tell what kinds of notifications are in the pull down when you don't have the clear button?

The only time I don't see the clear button is when I only have "ongoing" notifications. Otherwise I have had the clear button.

Have you tried to manually sweep away the individual notifications from the screen?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mbwellstx
Enthusiast - Level 1

it was when I shared a picture on FB
I would get the check marks but there was no way to remove

I was unaware of the sweep option

thanks!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad you figured it out!

0 Likes