Contact card
ajdblewide

OK, my wife thought it would be a good idea to link her FB account to my phone and it changed my contact card picture, name and birthday. I have since removed her FB account and have removed picture and birthday but I can seem to remove her name. I enter mine under edit and when I save and go back it shows her name in the middle of mine. I even synced my FB and still didn’t work. Any clues on how to remove/fix my contact card?

Thx

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact card
bearx16
Contributor - Level 1

ajdblewide wrote:

OK, my wife thought it would be a good idea to link her FB account to my phone and it changed my contact card picture, name and birthday. I have since removed her FB account and have removed picture and birthday but I can seem to remove her name. I enter mine under edit and when I save and go back it shows her name in the middle of mine. I even synced my FB and still didn’t work. Any clues on how to remove/fix my contact card?

Thx

If your TB contacts are linked to Google contacts make the changes in Google.  There is a box with 3 ... to the side of name, click that box and see what the name looks like.  Edit the name and changes should be made on HTC.  That's what worked for me when I had a name that I could not get changed by editing on the HTC.  If your using BA I would think the same thing could be done.

Good luck, it took me 2 weeks to figure it out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Links777
I'm having the same problem its annoying everything I thought wouldn't change it
0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Have you tried " clear data " in " manage applictions " for the facebook app(s) and restaer the device?

0 Likes
bearx16
Contributor - Level 1

ajdblewide wrote:

Thx

If your TB contacts are linked to Google contacts make the changes in Google.  There is a box with 3 ... to the side of name, click that box and see what the name looks like.  Edit the name and changes should be made on HTC.  That's what worked for me when I had a name that I could not get changed by editing on the HTC.  If your using BA I would think the same thing could be done.

Good luck, it took me 2 weeks to figure it out.

0 Likes