Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contacts unable to receive my text messages
rgf29

I just recently updated my HTC Thunderbolt's firmware on Sunday, Feb. 10th.  Since then, I had an activation error message and my closest friend isn't receiving my text messages.  I went to the nearest Verizon store and explained my problem.  I was told it was probably just a sim card issue.  Since being issued a new sim card, the activation error has gone away but my closest friend still only receives some of my text messages. 

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  This has never happened to me before and I really need to be able to communicate with her.  Thanks in advance for any help. 

0 Likes
Re: Contacts unable to receive my text messages
lemew
Novice

I had the activating sim message on the screen for the first time today when I restarted my phone. Just a software issue I guess since I could see thatthe phone was connected in the status bar. I really don't know why this would be an issue 1 week after the update. I've not had text issues thank goodness.

0 Likes