Discussion about the ThunderBolt or Charge
Sugamomma

I have had the phone for over a year now. I absolutely love it. It has lived up to my expectations so far. The only thing that I hate about it is when you have an incoming call. To hang up, you have to end the call on all callers but your phone will ring a few seconds later for you to answer the phone. Its reminder that the other person is still on the line. Great phone to have.

0 Likes
Re: Discussion about the ThunderBolt or Charge
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this just for conference calls?

I never had a problem with ending a call on my Tbolt.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yes...it's a glitch with conference calls. i haven't tried in ages, but i recall it being an issue, where you couldn't just end one line. all you could do was "end" and it would hang up on both lines on your end, but keep on on the line on the other end (but i don't remember if it kept the first call or the second person on the line?)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then it is a good thing I never did a conference call with the Tbolt or any other phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes