Does anyone have the Sense 6 update yet?
averagewhitedude

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has the Sense 6 update yet, been manually checking all day and no results.

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone have the Sense 6 update yet?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
fellanator

yes got it 2 hrs ago, however it appears vz didnt include the power saver mode

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

averagewhitedude We undertand that updates are important and we want your phone functioning at it's best. Updates are rolled out randomly and every customer will not receive the update at once. Since the update is available, you can check settings and in the 'system' section tap software updates.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
averagewhitedude

Got it yesterday at 12:30 PM EST. Thanks.

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

I hadn't heard about this...but just happened to check "Software Update" under Settings yesterday, and saw it.  Downloaded and installed it.  All is well.

Works fine...but doesn't seem all that different, really -- not different in ways that will affect how I use it much.

The changes are listed here:

Software update for your HTC ONE.® Software Version 4.10.605.3; Baseband: 1.13.41.0421

I had to re-choose the sounds for ringer and notifications -- those changed...

0 Likes
Mydefense

My husband and I downloaded the update this morning and now we are locked out of our phones.  We have password entry but after update we no longer have access to a keyboard.  (no way to input password) We have tried everything.  Verizon tried a cache wipe out, but were not successful.  Our only option is a hard drive reboot, which means we lose everything and start from scratch. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mydefense,

I am so sorry to hear about both you and your husband being locked out of your phones. Were you able to try the factory reset? If so, what was the result?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mydefense

Yes, but we lost everything except contacts.  Didn't realize we were not signed up in cloud.

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to hear that Mydefense. I understand backing up your media is important to save those memories. Here is a link to help you setup Verizon Cloud and store your data going forward.

http://vz.to/1pZOoLO

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes