Email not downloading
ladyj42353

I have the HTC Rhyme and it has always pulled in my emails.... (its only 1 month old) however it has not downloaded emails for 2 days now.  Can anyone tell me what the problem might be and how this can be fixed.

thanks

0 Likes
Re: Email not downloading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hummmm....that is a problem! Let's get it fixed ladyj42353!

What type of e-mail account is this (Gmail, Yahoo, corporate)? Are your e-mails still loading if you log on to a computer? Have you tried logging on to your account on the browser on your phone as well? Are you using the native application for e-mail that came with the phone? Let's try removing and readding the account and see if that pulled the e-mails in. Let us know!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JQH

I am also having the same problem. With all three of my email accounts. My phone is also about a month old. I have a gmail account set up with the gmail app, a yahoo and another gmail set up with 'mail' app that came on the phone. It's also not loading my texts from one contact. Which may be a separate issue all together. I've turned my phone on and off and done all that tech stuff they normally tell you do when you call support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JQH,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your email. Please check your setting to make sure the option to sync is on. Follow these steps.
Settings> Accounts and Sync> Turn on Sync

If these settings are correct, our next step would be to complete a master reset. Here are the steps to complete that reset. http://bit.ly/xCo3Hk. Let us know how this works out for you.

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes