Email will no longer auto sync
looking4u10013

After the GB update my e-mail accounts will no longer auto update.  Short of going to factory reset, I have tried all suggests made at this site and still have to manually update.  I have tried: pull battery, delete account and re-setup, tried different sync settings, other then gmail I can't set the other account to PUSH.  All the accounts worked GREAT!!! With the update NO LONGER!  Does anyone have tried anything different?

0 Likes
Re: Email will no longer auto sync
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Is there an option for push notifications on the accounts besides the gmail account?

Otherwise, I am out of ideas.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
I only have one account setup if I hit the home button to exit it does not sync but if I use the back button it does sync like normal. Not sure if this works for anyone else but does for me :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Also don't use power efficiency.
0 Likes
ps653

I have had the same problem and finally gave up using the email app. The only thing that would sync following the schedule I set was hotmail via exchange. For the others I would create the account and it would work for a few hours - then stop.

I now have to use 3 apps to get all of my accounts to update - hotmail app for hotmail, gmail app for gmail and K-9 for my accounts I connect to via imap.

Now that 2.11.605.9 has been pushed I may try again.

0 Likes