Extended Battery Cover
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone heard any new developments about a protective cover that will fit over the TBolt with the extended battery iinstalled?

0 Likes
Re: Extended Battery Cover
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Not that I have seen. I haven't looked that hard though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Seidio is "working" on one (Just wish they wouldn't use "Coming Soon" when it concerns the Thunderbolt)

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/5448.htm

0 Likes
gratfuldead69

This site has cases. Just ordered one.

http://shop.htcpedia.com/?sess_id=f9iutoa5lqt08ruc5mthiit6b0

Limited colors but at least available now.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Those don't really completely protect the back cover. They're cut out around the battery hump:smileysad:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I too would prefer to have the battery bump covered as well. :smileysad: If I didn't care, I would buy a second standard case and take an exacto knife to it. All in name of science. :smileywink:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if your largest concern is just scratching then you could go with ghost armor. if you want some actual cushion though, the exacto knife is your best bet right now.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Cushion for me. Is that stuff similar to the Zagg Skins?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

not familiar with zagg......but it's transparent stickers. it's really nice, but only protects from scratching.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
That sounds the same. They have clear shields for the screen and other patterns for the rest of the phone. www.zagg.com

0 Likes