FB issues
Dave1974

Phone is having issues with FB connection, I did the update for FB now nothing but issues, No photo uploads, can't comment, nothing but issues the last few days, Called support, went to Verizon store and got it to work, but now back to the same issue, Can they get the phone connections fixed with FB?

0 Likes
Re: FB issues
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried uninstalling Facebook, reboot the phone and reinstall the application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dave1974

Yes did all those uninstalls and reboot

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dave1974,

I want your experience with the Facebook application to run smoothly. It sounds like we've done all the troubleshooting available on our end. If the trouble is only with Facebook I encourage you to report the trouble to Facebook as it started after the update. You can go into Google Play -> click Menu button and select My Apps -> click on Facebook -> scroll to the Developer section and select to Send email. You can explain the trouble and steps taken on there. I appreciate you letting us know of the experience.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
winningfaith81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am having the same issue. FB app is all jacked up. I can do FB-y things via a browser, but not with the app. It sporadically lets me post comments or status updates. A lot of the time it tells me I have no connection. This is even with a new (or new to me) Thunderbolt as I dropped my last one in the toilet. I wish they would have given me a completely different phone. I have sent a report to FB via their app but it says not to expect a response. Well isn't that customer friendly ?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try this go to your settings find Applications or Apps tap on it find the Face book app go into it and clear the Cache and the Data then hit the Home button power off the phone then re-power and re try you app see if it Works.. b33

0 Likes
winningfaith81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trying and rebooting now. I did switch my Network connection to CMDA only so I was only on 3G and THAT seemed to help a lot too. *crossing my fingers* Though smashing it a few times with a hammer would have made me felt better. *giggles* I kid! I kid!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It always does) Doesn't it!  with my Maxx i was going to throw it see if the Air Mail feature really Works .. but hopefully what i suggested will fix it for ya

0 Likes
winningfaith81
Enthusiast - Level 2

LOL Air Mail. Nice!
Seems to be good so far. I hope things stay good for a while. I'm waiting for my upgrade in February and would like to keep my lovely hair through the holidays.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You Welcome at my age i'm just glad i have hair many one's that are close to my age either have no hair or it's receding or it's gray mine isn't flowing or such Just short and the same red color i'v had for many years..Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes