Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Facebook problems.........................
JeffW1960
Member

Anybody else having problems with facebook loading? Been taht way all morning.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook problems.........................
vereyezuhn
Sr. Member

Are you getting an error message, or is it just taking forever?

0 Likes
Re: Facebook problems.........................
JeffW1960
Member

No error message, just never would load. However, I uninstalled and then re-installed it and it seems to have cured the problem.

 

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook problems.........................
vereyezuhn
Sr. Member

JeffW1960 wrote:

No error message, just never would load. However, I uninstalled and then re-installed it and it seems to have cured the problem.

 

Thanks.


Ah, ok. Glad you got it working!

0 Likes
Re: Facebook problems.........................
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

the recent update made it worse than it already was. i've gone back to just using the mobile version or touch version of the site. it's WAY better than the app. (m.facebook or touch.facebook)

0 Likes
Re: Facebook problems.........................
vereyezuhn
Sr. Member

AZSALUKI wrote:

the recent update made it worse than it already was. i've gone back to just using the mobile version or touch version of the site. it's WAY better than the app. (m.facebook or touch.facebook)



Really? On my DX, I love the new update. It's a lot faster and easier to use, and you can do a lot more on it. You weren't able to "Like" comments from the App before, and now you can.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook problems.........................
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

vereyezuhn wrote:

AZSALUKI wrote:

the recent update made it worse than it already was. i've gone back to just using the mobile version or touch version of the site. it's WAY better than the app. (m.facebook or touch.facebook)



Really? On my DX, I love the new update. It's a lot faster and easier to use, and you can do a lot more on it. You weren't able to "Like" comments from the App before, and now you can.


i've been "liking" comments forever on the mobile version. mine has given me "no internet connection" errors constantly since the update. it also will take me to the wrong post sometimes when i touch a post. it also has been VERY buggy since the update (sometimes just flashes until i back out). the mobile site is flawless and lets you see more and do more. the app gets about 3.5 stars in the reviews. that's pretty poor if you ask me. check the reviews in the market now. i haven't seen so many one and two star reviews on an app for a long time. most people are having problems with it. it's awful.

0 Likes