Friendstream
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

I have had many problems using friendstream for a while now. The stream refresh is slow and doesn't always show photos, etc.. Also, all my notifications are marked with the same day and time. No date shows and it is always showing 6pm. I really like the friendstream and usually have no problems with it in regards to the twitter account, other than it being so slow. Does anyone else use friendstream and if so do you have these problems as well? I have tried other apps for Facebook and do not care for them either. Resigning right now to having to use the website but its just not as convenient for sharing and such.

0 Likes
Re: Friendstream
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nope, I have never used Friendstream.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I stay signed in to Friendstream, but only so my FB contacts sync to my phone. It's so slow and I don't find the interface at all appealing. I don't use the Facebook for Android app either. I'd get notified hours after something happened. So I just bookmark FB on the browser.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lemew,

I understand your discontent with a slow application; I would recommend to clear your phone's Cache, History and Cookies http://goo.gl/n5PLf and then give it a try. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you so much for the reply!

0 Likes