Getting a replacement phone
MTCM

I am just curious as to the method how others are getting a newer phone when they call in with issues with their BOLT. I have had issues with mine for a few months now and just decided (After a bad weekend of issues with it) to call in and see if I can get a replacement or get mine fixed and the woman who I spoke with said they will be sending me another BOLT tomorrow. How are others winding up with RAZR's? Not that I really want one of those because I am not sure if it is a lateral move but what happens if this one I get now has issues? I don't want to be stuck in a continuous circle of bad phones..... This is the second BOLT I have had to get in less then 9 months now with the same issue....

0 Likes
Re: Getting a replacement phone
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

You are not obligated to accept the replacement. Hate to hear that your second phone is not doing well. The Thunderbolt is great phone! If I had a choice I would just as soon have the bolt as to have to become familiar with another build.

0 Likes
Re: Getting a replacement phone
lingo
Contributor - Level 1

Honestly it goes like this.

First thing is other people get other phones if the original is not in stock or they have had multiple replacements of their same device with no luck and they ask tech for an alternate.

0 Likes