Google Finance
jimnycricket65

It works on wifi at office.  It works on 3g.  It doesn't work on 4g.  Therefore, 4g issue.  This is true for Google Voice and GV Call back.

0 Likes
Re: Google Finance
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Sounds more like Google need to change their application to work. Have you looked into a way to contact Google directly? Through their own android forum?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

Ann154 wrote:
Sounds more like Google need to change their application to work. Have you looked into a way to contact Google directly? Through their own android forum?

no....there's definitely something up with google and 4g in general. i really have no idea what/why/how?????? i can tell you though that there are a couple sites that either don't load or take a couple of minutes to load when i'm on 4g, and google's search home page is one of them. pretty ironic if you ask me....lol

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Hope they have that fixed before I see 4G LTE here.

Hmmm. Google must be changing something behind the scenes.

I was recently informed that I can't use the full functionality of Google Earth standard at work. All because Google thought that the proxy server all our traffic goes through was a server-bot and Google blocked it. Most of the program works now, but the photos layer while it shows where there are photos attached to a location refuses to let you view the photos themselves in the popup.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes