Re: Got ICS upgrade but...
tips456
Enthusiast - Level 2

can you find a picture of it on google images?

0 Likes
tdmike

Travis Northeast-20120813-00260.jpg

this is what happens after a few minutes of looking like it is downloading. i get this image on my phone, this is a pic of my screen, sorry for reflection.

missed picture of green download icon

0 Likes
tips456
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't seen that before I say just leave it updating overnight while its plugged in and see what happens.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Have you made sure you have adequate internal storage.  If you don't have enough, the install will fail.  The update itself is around 300 MB, and you will need a little more room on top of that in order to install it.  Clear some cache and data (browser and Facebook are the biggest offenders), delete some texts, and move some apps to the SD card and try the update again.

0 Likes
tdmike

Thanks for helping here.

I don't use FB, wish I could delete the app all together. I don't keep texts and it looks like I have most apps that I've purchased or downloaded on my SD card.

Hmmm, not sure what the deal is.

Thanks

--

Michael

-

demmo86rt <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

demmo86rt created the discussion

"Re: Got ICS upgrade but..."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/853253#853253

>

0 Likes
striker308
Enthusiast - Level 2

this is a completely useless link, we alrdeady downloaded the update.

0 Likes
Knightmare

I received my new Verizon Rezound update this afternoon & it totally stinks.  I have lost all of my photos.   Can't get on Google.  My SD card dismounted & I can't remount it.  When I go on Facebook it has lost all my local locations and I cannot checkin.  Is there a way to get rid of the update & go back to the last revision.

Message was edited by: Jim Knight   Ice Cream has chilled the Rezound.  I lost all of my downloaded ringtones & notifications and now I cannot download and install them from the app store.

0 Likes