HELP PLEASE!!!
bddiesel73

I sent my broken Thunderbolt back after receiving a replacement thunderbolt and now VZW can't find what I shipped and is charging me when I followed the directions when I sent the phone back. I did not check for shipping tracking, but I returned the phone packaged like the box said and I placed the phone in the same box the old one was sent to me in. I placed the box in a UPS pickup box like the box suggested and thought that was the end of it. Then I kept receiving texts that told me to ignore if I had sent it in, so I did so. Next thing I know Verizon put a $500 charge on my family's account. We have called customer service twice about the issue and twice they said they would send an order out to check if it had been received. This started back in October and there is no chance I am paying a bogus charge on my bill.

My biggest problem is that I am trying to update my father's phone to a smart phone, but I am not allowed to because of not paying the entirety of the past balance on my bill.

Can anyone help me out here?!?!?!

0 Likes
Re: HELP PLEASE!!!
budone
Legend

Ya did not keep a copy of the return form with the tracking number???? 

I know ya used a drop box to return it. You say you used a UPS drop box, I thought all replacements came from USPS. Could be the issue.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for posting. In order to resolve your issue can you please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and get you an answer? Thanks.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

sammuelP.....you may not be aware, but since the forums have changed to this new format, they can't "PM" you. they can "DM" you, but only if they add you to their friends, or something like that? i'm not sure how it all works.....i just know that members can't just PM other members any more  Smiley Sad 

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Replacements come via FedEx and need to be returned the same way.  You should call UPS and see if maybe they can find the package for you.  Could be difficult though, without any sort of tracking information or a return address.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

@SammuelP:   Sam to make this work you have to hover over the Op or Poster's Avatar an check follow that you are or was wanting to get back with an they have to do the same then you can Communicate with each other Via private Pm. Jive done this to stop Spamming  it's good a process but one that takes a little getting use To. By the way you'll see that i check to follow you an once you check mine we can send pm's back n fourth. If you rather not do this i understand. I hope this Helped. B33

0 Likes