HTC Media Link wireless DLNA adapter
Wildman
Legend

I was wondering if anyone has used the new HTC Media Link wireless DLNA adapter that was released by HTC at http://www.htcaccessories.com.au/DG_H100.aspx

0 Likes
Re: HTC Media Link wireless DLNA adapter
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Nah but have used the dlna with laptop. It's pretty neat for videos and such.
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yeah that is cool, I use ir all the tume when I am at home but the MediaLink would be nice when I go overs friends and families house and the want to see videos I have on phone of kids and family.  I just dont know about the sticker price...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

question: with this device, could i also stream from my pc to my tv? so i wouldn't need a Roku or google tv or an internet ready dvd player, correct? this thing would work for that stuff?

thanks

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

question: with this device, could i also stream from my pc to my tv? so i wouldn't need a Roku or google tv or an internet ready dvd player, correct? this thing would work for that stuff?

thanks

If the PC doesnt have DLNA you can not stream from PC to TV, the simple way is to connect a pc to tv and then network pcs and this way you can stream from a pc to tv through network..

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

Wildman wrote:

AZSALUKI wrote:

thanks

If the PC doesnt have DLNA you can not stream from PC to TV, the simple way is to connect a pc to tv and then network pcs and this way you can stream from a pc to tv through network..

my tv is nowhere near my pc. i was hoping this would work, because i actually find the price tag reasonable (if it supported my pc) and the size is right. i have a wii that allows netflix streaming, and has a browser.....but the browser is awful and without a keyboard, is very inconvenient. i should have just bought an internet tv....lol. tried to save $200 and i'll likely end up spending it on some sort of device that will let me access my pc and the web, from the tv.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
chuckwilmot
Contributor - Level 1

http://www.computercablestore.com/Vivid_AV_USB_to_HDMI_Adap_PID49812.aspx?gclid=CK38xauc-KsCFQdShwod...

I wonder if this would work???  Not wireless, but a heckofa lot cheaper than the other..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

chuckwilmot wrote:

http://www.computercablestore.com/Vivid_AV_USB_to_HDMI_Adap_PID49812.aspx?gclid=CK38xauc-KsCFQdShwod...

I wonder if this would work???  Not wireless, but a heckofa lot cheaper than the other..

They are looking for a wireless method because the device isnt near the TV so a cable isnt a solution from what was posted. 

0 Likes
chuckwilmot
Contributor - Level 1

They are looking for a wireless method because the device isnt near the TV so a cable isnt a solution from what was posted

Yes, I understand.  I just wonder if this device would work with the Thunderbolt.

0 Likes