HTC ONE Dialer Phortcut
mval11

So I just got the HTC One, I tried holding out for the black but couldnt.  In fact I am actually happy with the metal, not as bad as I thought.  But anyway, As I was setting up my phone, I realized that the dialer shortcut was missing.  I do have it but I just dont have the shortcut for it.  Everytime I go to set up my shortcuts I am unable to save the Dialer to the screen.  It lets me move it but when it is set in place it just doesnt stay put, it bounces right off the screen after bringing me to my contacts.  Anyone know what to do????

thanks

0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE Dialer Phortcut
mval11

and yes i realized i spelt shortcut wrong.

0 Likes
mval11

I have now come to realize that my camera does not want to open as well.  IDK whats going on

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

mval11 wrote:

So I just got the HTC One, I tried holding out for the black but couldnt.  In fact I am actually happy with the metal, not as bad as I thought.  But anyway, As I was setting up my phone, I realized that the dialer shortcut was missing.  I do have it but I just dont have the shortcut for it.  Everytime I go to set up my shortcuts I am unable to save the Dialer to the screen.  It lets me move it but when it is set in place it just doesnt stay put, it bounces right off the screen after bringing me to my contacts.  Anyone know what to do????

thanks

From stuff I've seen on Youtube about the HTC One is that you just can't drag and drop what you want from anywhere.

You have to go into your app draw and do what you want from there...this Youtube link may explain what I think you're looking for.

http://youtu.be/kZsZemJdR48?t=4m53s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mva11!

The HTC One has a great camera, so let's get this corrected for you! The first step in troubleshooting is to clear the cache in the camera app. Please clear the camera application cache http://vz.to/1f9m0jo , then remove the battery and SIM card from the device, and try again. Keep me posted!

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mattb67
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can remove the battery?

HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

Mattb67 wrote:

You can remove the battery?

No...just another example of the utterly clueless worthlessness of CS.

BOBD1950
Contributor - Level 1

After 4.3 SW this video is no longer up2date.

0 Likes