HTC ONE MAX?
Holzilla

Where IS the HTC ONE MAX? Verizon doesnt even offer it anymore already???

0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE MAX?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it isn't available from the VZW website, they might have exhausted their inventory. It is an older phone too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Holzilla

Thank you for answering me.  Do you know if they have ever done this before and then offer it again later? I really wanted it, and missed out!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check Best Buy or Amazon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boomerang503
Enthusiast - Level 3

the phone has gone end of life with verizon. you can still find it on amazon, and at a few best buy. (With all the tech conventions going on and with the new phones being announced, Wait it out for a while....I fully expect HTC to announce a successor to the One Max. (Something along the lines of the HTC one M8 spec sheet in a larger screen and maybe Qhd like the LG G3.) As of right now though, as old as the one max is, it may not be worth the cash to get one.

0 Likes
boomerang503
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also forgot to mention, is that it may or may not get Android L......(HTC hasn't said one way or another, but they do have the source code for it. They have said that the M8 and M7 HTC one handsets will get it though.)

0 Likes