HTC ONE
NewphoneHTCM8

I purchased an HTC ONE on 8/41/14 from local Verizon dealer. Phone has one bar of signal all the time. If im lucky it will go to 2 bars. Constantly dropping calls & if not dropping calls  the conversations are always breaking-up. Switched to Verizon because of coverage areas, do a lot of traveling for job need my phone for hotspot. In just 6 days I am very disappointed & frustrated with service, love the phone but it took everything I had to switch from Cricket (no contract) to Verizon (2yr contract). I called tech support & it's currently under investigation..

Please send recommendations.

Thank you,

Brenda

0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the actual signal levels? Settings > About Phone > Status

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

Have you tried another Verizon phone at that location? A friend or relative? While it could be tower location being out of your reach, it could be another issue. I would try another Verizon device first. If another device gets a good signal, then it could be a phone issue.  Check the network setting on that phone and try a reboot. Verizon has the best coverage. Do you live way out in the sticks? 🙂

B33
Legend

The one m8 only shows one Variant of signal in the settings,  currently my is showing RSRP (dbm) :-91 LTE  it don't show that I can see CDMA like my Droid Maxx does

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this service issue B33! What is your ZIP code? Are you experiencing service issues mainly indoors? Does service improve while outdoors? Is service better in other areas/ZIP codes?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

AntonioC_VZW

Everything is ok on my end,  was just explaining to Ann154 that on my one m8 in the about section it only shows signal for the LTE or CDMA not both as to how it shows both on my Droid Maxx I would provide a snap shop for a little better explanation but on the Droid Maxx when you snap shot this are it also reveals your Cellphone number.. we'll pass on giving that info.. but again everything is ok with my phones signal..

Thanks for asking though, Have a good Day.. b

0 Likes