HTC One In-Store Pickup Problem
kljdfkjladfskjlasjdkj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I've been trying to order the HTC One online for over an hour now and when I add it to my cart and click on In-Store Pickup, it just tells me "

We're Sorry!

We're sorry! The transaction you are attempting is not available online at this time.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and would very much like to help you resolve this issue."

And of course there's no verizon agents on to chat with. Anyone have a similar issue?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One In-Store Pickup Problem
freddyttt
Enthusiast - Level 3

if your using google chrome try IE....

LMK-

0 Likes
kljdfkjladfskjlasjdkj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried IE and it tells the same exact thing. I'm really getting pissed with everything Verizon right now

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Also if you can Call Customer Service Directly you might Try that there Number is 1-800-922-0204 or *611 if your on a Cell Phone

0 Likes
AggieT
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same  problem as well!

The sale agent (chat service) and the customer service (phone service on the next morning) both denied the option!?

I wish there was an end to Verizon's inconsistency!

lazaruslsx

That ain't nothin!  I ordered online, got the email saying the phone was ready for pickup, went to the store, and was told that all the devices in the store were reserved for customers who placed orders before me!

Not only does the phone launch late, but Verizon can't even get the launch right when it does!  1 more year and I'm outta here.

0 Likes
BOBD1950
Contributor - Level 1

Order mine just now ..done. Store pickup never an option ...I can wait 2 days..besides with all the discounts and the _____- promo code..-$89 off the bottom line

I think this device is STILL the best bang for the buck...in all areas..of  what we want in a SP device. AND its not a Motorola !

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kljd, Let's bring back the love for everything Verizon! I appreciate your interest in the HTC One. I would be more than happy to assist in checking the stores inventory for availability. What store were you trying to place the order with? Have you tried selecting a different store for the pick up? I look forward to your reply so we can work towards a resolution.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lazaruslsx,

I am sorry to see that your phone was not available at the store when you went to pick it up. Did our store representatives give you a delivery date? I want to make sure that you're new phone is being delivered to you soon one way or another.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Janesster

I Want to get in store pick up for the htc as well, but it doesn't even give me the option to search a store. It only gives me shipping options. I even went to store llocator and clicked on the I store pick up button and it took me no where.

0 Likes