HTC One not ringing
fvgard

The phone vibrates but does not ring when in pocket or face down. I have searched all the blogs, double checked all the settings and nothing seems to address the problem. Anyone know if this is a documented problem or know of a fix other than a factory reset?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC One not ringing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fvgard, thanks for keeping us posted. I'm sorry to hear that the steps that I previously provided didn't work. If the issue still persists after hard resetting your device, then we can provide a warranty replacement phone in exchange for that defective phone. I trust that you were taken care of by our technical support representative when you called in. Please feel free to reach out to us any time in this community forum if you need more assistance. We're here for you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fvgard, thanks for these details. It sounds like you're describing the pocket mode feature: http://www.htc.com/sea/support/htc-one/howto/333120.html

For your convenience, I've provided the steps to change this mode right here: http://www.htc.com/sea/support/htc-one/howto/333124.html

I hope that this information is helpful to you.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
fvgard

Thank you for the reply but I spent over an hour on the phone with Yemzie Swift in customer support, did a factory reset, rechecked the settings, and it still doesn’t work. Please check the call log and advise.

Regards,

Fred Gard

Cell Phone: 281.639.6067

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fvgard, thanks for keeping us posted. I'm sorry to hear that the steps that I previously provided didn't work. If the issue still persists after hard resetting your device, then we can provide a warranty replacement phone in exchange for that defective phone. I trust that you were taken care of by our technical support representative when you called in. Please feel free to reach out to us any time in this community forum if you need more assistance. We're here for you.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes