HTC Rezound Network Connection Problems
walk2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, at home, I have my HTC Rezound connected to my home wifi. When I leave the wifi area, the WiFi symbol disappears, but no 1X, 3G, or 4G LTE network indicator shows up. When I open the browser, I am faced with an alert to connect to a network. I still have the indicator that shows me how much service I have, but no 1X, 3G, or 4G LTE symbols.

To rectify this issue, I have to turn Airplane Mode on and off. Wait until the phone connects to Verizon network. Hope that the service symbol shows up. If not, repeat. Usually, it takes 10 minutes to connect to 3G.

I don't think it should take me 10 minutes to check if I received an email.

Please help. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Rezound Network Connection Problems
walk2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I went to a Verizon Wireless store, and they replaced my SIM Card. It now works properly. I had a faulty SIM Card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
HTC Rezound Network Connection Problems
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried turning off WiFi when you leave a WiFi area?

0 Likes
walk2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I went to a Verizon Wireless store, and they replaced my SIM Card. It now works properly. I had a faulty SIM Card.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Glad you got it figured out, enjoy your phone.

0 Likes
cmhyson
Contributor - Level 1

I had conenction problems as well. Took it to Verizon and they replaced my sim. Works fine now. Was surpsied that I got a nice associate who didn't try to push me to add a line or upgrade to their robot killing zyborg phones. I love my rezound, despite not getting the promised upgrade to ice cream sandwhich.

Glad things worked out for you. 

0 Likes