HTC Rezound call problem
jmcinvale

I have a problem with my HTC Rezound. Whenever someone calls they tell me they have to call twice before I answer. I look on the phone and have no record of the first call even though the caller said it rang several times and went to voicemail.

What could be the problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Rezound call problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmcinvale, let's figure out what's going on with your phone. People certainly shouldn't need to call you twice to get through. Do you notice this happening in a specific area? Say everytime you're at work, home, etc? Pull out your battery and SIM card for about 30 seconds. Make a test call by dialing #832. Verify that says successful. If you're still having problems, let me know. We'll need to do more troubleshooting.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmcinvale, let's figure out what's going on with your phone. People certainly shouldn't need to call you twice to get through. Do you notice this happening in a specific area? Say everytime you're at work, home, etc? Pull out your battery and SIM card for about 30 seconds. Make a test call by dialing #832. Verify that says successful. If you're still having problems, let me know. We'll need to do more troubleshooting.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jmcinvale

The problem happens pretty much everywhere and didn't start until the latest Android OS update. I'll try that when I get home.

<Edited for privacy per the TOS.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
jmcinvale

Problem solved. I tried your suggestion and it worked.

0 Likes