HTC Rhyme text & call reminder
tallejunior

Forgive me as the HTC Rhyme is my first smartphone.  I'm used to my old school phones, where when I had a text or call that I missed, the phone would continue to "alert" me via chime or whatever every 15 minutes or whatever I designated.  I'm now constantly not realizing that I've missed a call or text as my Rhyme doesn't make noise to alert me after the fact.  Anyone know if this is something i can set up? 

0 Likes
Re: HTC Rhyme text & call reminder
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC phones will usually remind you for about five minutes after the missed call or first notification.  If you need a longer notification, try one of the reminder/missed call applications from the Play Store. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Rhyme text & call reminder
ladylau

I know!  I am having the same issue.......I am used to hearing my old phone "notifying" me when I get a text,  I'm still working with this.  This too is my first smartphone.  It is my second full day with the phone, I have re-set the notification tone to see if that will help.

0 Likes