HTC Thunderbolt SIM Card issue
djenckes

How do I find the PUK code for my sim card?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Thunderbolt SIM Card issue
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

djenckes wrote:

Hi djenckes,

I am glad to learn that your PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) issue has been resolved. PUK are codes meant to protect the card from unauthorized use. As you probably found out, PUK can be obtained from Verizon Wireless via your online account management tool (My Verizon), and it can also be provided by a customer service representative if you call 1-800-922-0204. Please note that if the PUK is entered incorrectly 10 times, the SIM card will no longer work and must be replaced. 

For more frequently asked questions about SIM cards please visit the link below:

4G SIM Card General Information

View solution in original post

0 Likes
djenckes

Never mind, I figured out how to find it.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

djenckes wrote:

Hi djenckes,

I am glad to learn that your PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) issue has been resolved. PUK are codes meant to protect the card from unauthorized use. As you probably found out, PUK can be obtained from Verizon Wireless via your online account management tool (My Verizon), and it can also be provided by a customer service representative if you call 1-800-922-0204. Please note that if the PUK is entered incorrectly 10 times, the SIM card will no longer work and must be replaced. 

For more frequently asked questions about SIM cards please visit the link below:

4G SIM Card General Information

0 Likes